Acerca del contraejemplo de Navier-Stokes, el futuro de la ciencia y la productividad del aprendizaje.

I'm not here because of money.

I'm here because it is fun.

I like physics and math this much.

What else does a bald monkey have if not the joy of the pain of being alive, the rain running down his face, the cold wind telling him he is one with the water and reminding him of the warmth that his heart and the one of his mother's fulfills their selves*, from the crests of their skins to their fear of an inexistent future. What else do I have besides my passion for the experiences I would seek to the end of the world.

I've never had nothing else than my humanity, my love and yours. The thing is, we do have our hearts, of one another.



*(reminding him of the warmth with which his heart and his mother's fill their very selves.)

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Estoy dos veces maldito

Estoy tres veces maldito

LIMERÉNTICO